Wednesday 11 January 2012

Many ways of telling tales

I am perpetually on the look out for new ways to tell old tales. The good old stories that we have heard time and time again but still never mind catching their threads once more.

I wanted to play tribute to the tale of the Water Babies:























































Borrowed from an illustration by Warwick Goble entitled; "The ladies all gathered gossamer in Autumn".

I hand fashioned these heart shapes out of translucent acrylic myself, by hand. I then painstakingly created the images onto each heart and turned them into a unique hair accessories using high quality and very strong hair bands.

Each heart measures about 5cm across and are numbered limited edition items.

Cost: £4.50 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment